Anyone running the Hydra 26's

  • Thread starter Thread starter davejep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

davejep

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
236
Reaction score
170
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was thinking to get one to put over a Solana 60 (2' cube) that I just picked up.
Mostly going to be zoa's, not worried about SPS so much.
Just thought I'd ask people's opinions on them.
 
I just got one 2 days ago I like it so far. It's on my 45 bow with mostly zoas and lps right now. Every thing is responding good to it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new