Anyone tried the Maxspect Jump returns?

mdbronco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for reviews and thoughts on the new Maxspect Jump series return pumps. I am trying to find something quieter than my Tunze 1073.50 - which isn't quiet at all when compared to my Jebao.

Thoughts??
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new