Anyone using Maxspect rsx ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
These are from the ICV6 pre loaded settings for SPS/LPS Mixed tank setting.

F480EC29-3335-43B2-A2CE-B9D5DF516902.png


209921E5-298D-4A9B-8E91-080EE450FEF7.png


713E93BB-46ED-44E2-BDE6-058CF8830A8F.png


6027868E-4AC5-4578-BC03-0045D58B5DB6.png


02B58B57-9691-40C8-ADA4-BF1397A0E696.png


F15D31D8-BAA2-4B34-9E7C-C4C5774B5267.png


A31C0B7E-9C92-44FC-942F-3931A3CF2BB3.png


C8B171FA-0033-417A-94CF-A41D273BE34C.png
 
I don’t have the ICV6.
I will have it in one or two weeks.
I will try this one to see how it looks like. The factory presets for sps/lps have to much white and I like it more blue.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new