• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone w 40 gal breeder?

lol ur beggin now! check craigslist in ur area!
 
Petco is going to have a $1.00/gal sale sometimes at the end of this month.Last year I picked 2 for $40 each and I still have them new in my storage room.I hope to pick up one more for a sump.I did read somewhere that they were not included in the sale this year.I am still going to try though.Might be worth A shot.
 
I Have A 75 Not Rr, And A Nice Stand May Be Willing To Trade Dont Know What It Would Cost To Ship?
 
dont u guys think shipping tanks would cost more the what the actual tank is worth or pretty close to it
 
I have 2: 48x12x12" tanks (pre-drilled) I need to get rid of. If you want to ship (In Miami) I'd consider doing it. What do you have to offer?
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new