• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone want to trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter patedship
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

patedship

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
581
Reaction score
13
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_0804.jpg


100_0802.jpg


100_0801.jpg


100_0800.jpg
 
Last edited:
I forgot to put the / in the [/IMG]
All the zoas have been named, but I am just too lazy to add them. If you are interested in a certain one I can give you the name! Thanks.
 
When I bought the ones in the first pic they were called peaches. The second picture is called Yellow Eclipse via (zoaid.com)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new