• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone want to trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter patedship
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

patedship

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
581
Reaction score
13
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_0804.jpg


100_0802.jpg


100_0801.jpg


100_0800.jpg
 
Last edited:
I forgot to put the / in the [/IMG]
All the zoas have been named, but I am just too lazy to add them. If you are interested in a certain one I can give you the name! Thanks.
 
When I bought the ones in the first pic they were called peaches. The second picture is called Yellow Eclipse via (zoaid.com)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new