Oct 31, 2006 #1 patedship Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 581 Reaction score 13 Location East Lansing, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Last edited: Oct 31, 2006
Oct 31, 2006 #2 fishes2889 Aquaculturist View Badges Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 3,431 Reaction score 14 Location Emmaus, Pa (18049) Rating - 0% 0 0 0 pics arent working......... Steve
Oct 31, 2006 #3 OP OP patedship Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 581 Reaction score 13 Location East Lansing, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Oct 31, 2006 #4 OP OP patedship Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 581 Reaction score 13 Location East Lansing, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Oct 31, 2006 #5 OP OP patedship Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 581 Reaction score 13 Location East Lansing, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Oct 31, 2006 #6 fishes2889 Aquaculturist View Badges Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 3,431 Reaction score 14 Location Emmaus, Pa (18049) Rating - 0% 0 0 0 NOW THEY ARE!!! Steve :D
Oct 31, 2006 #7 OP OP patedship Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 581 Reaction score 13 Location East Lansing, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I forgot to put the / in the [/IMG] All the zoas have been named, but I am just too lazy to add them. If you are interested in a certain one I can give you the name! Thanks.
I forgot to put the / in the [/IMG] All the zoas have been named, but I am just too lazy to add them. If you are interested in a certain one I can give you the name! Thanks.
Oct 31, 2006 #8 143gadgets Mr. Meticulous View Badges CAMS Member Joined Sep 12, 2006 Messages 6,006 Reaction score 157 Location D.C. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 patedship said: Click to expand... Pic #1 front left zoas Pic #2 front zoas Do u have the names?
Oct 31, 2006 #9 OP OP patedship Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 581 Reaction score 13 Location East Lansing, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 When I bought the ones in the first pic they were called peaches. The second picture is called Yellow Eclipse via (zoaid.com)
When I bought the ones in the first pic they were called peaches. The second picture is called Yellow Eclipse via (zoaid.com)
Oct 31, 2006 #10 S SWFanatic New Member View Badges Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 19 Reaction score 1 Location Bay Area Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Patedship, I still have some AoGs to trade as well as others. I'll send PM
Nov 3, 2006 #11 F flytrap Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 63 Reaction score 1 Location Hickory,NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 patedship said: Click to expand... What is the last pic of? Steve