AP700 supplement help

Surfratphil

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
15
Location
Murrieta Ca.
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,
Suggestions please.
I have a 48" 125 gal mixed reef. I would like to supplement the lights to lean more towards SPS dominant. My thought was to move the AP700 over and add a Kessil 360 to one side, or to add a kessil 160 to both sides with the AP700 in the middle.
any thoughts, or am I barking up the wrong tree here?


Thanks for the input!
 
I'd go with two 360 on either side.

So you have four pucks in a line.
360 ap ap 360.

Ie it would be the same as adding another ap.

Or 360 ap ap.

Etc etc. adding more pucks , less shadows more coverage.

Two 160 on either side too.
 
I’d add a second AP700. That’s a perfect setup for a 120
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new