AP9X and the wifi app

  • Thread starter Thread starter rockdiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok sorry about that.
Was kinda mean but seriously in this day and age.
Thank you for responding quickly.
This was totally my fault for assuming and I will find a work around some how.
Did you end up getting this figured out? I just set mine up and it's been a deal! I've got it hooked up to the app but I've got to drop off my home wifi to sync up.
I turned the light off through the app, as I'm just playing around, walked away and the light was back on a few minutes later! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20220204_221835.jpg
    20220204_221835.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 78
Hello -

Sorry for the delay! Do you happen to have Demo mode turned on when you are playing with the settings?

Other than that does the light run the schedule as it should and such?

Best regards,
Kessil Team
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new