Apartment reef went wild!

That is genius. I can imagine to lighting effects you get from that system. Not to mention the amount of light your getting in there. Looking closely, I see you also angled the two Outer kessil's inward. Hat is off to you sir for basically making a bad butt light that works for you and your system.
 
Yep haha. It works. The lights spit out a lot of par. I have sps everywhere and they all seem to do well. I am very happy with light setup. Not the cheapest way to do it, but it works as intended.
 
any update on the triton experience and the beauty of a tank. i have a 700sq ft apartment as well but my tank is a cup of water compared to yours
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new