Apex 12-24V wire

Davisc1293

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
402
Reaction score
94
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what type of wire the Apex uses for the "12-24V" outlets. I remember ordering one on BRS and someone on here saying it is a standard cable I could find somewhere else much?
 
The connection is a standard Molex Micro-fit.
Here are a few purchasing options for you (Molex part number 245132-0210):
Digi-key.com cable

Newark.com cable

Mouser.com cable

Alliedelec.com cable
These are all 1 meter cables with male connectors on both ends. I cut them in half and make two cables out of each one.

You can also string them together to make longer cables with a coupling (Molex part number 245132-0299):
Digi-key.com coupling

Newark.com coupling

Mauser.com coupling

Alliedelec.com coupling
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new