Apex Brain not connecting to wifi

reeferericb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Messages
309
Reaction score
187
Location
Hallsville
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a support ticket opened with Neptune, but if anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears.

I’ve tried resetting the brain via a paper clip and unplugging it and plugging it back in. Neither have worked. If there’s something I’m missing I’ll happily try it.

Happy New Years!
 
Are you connecting to a 2ghz access point? I had a horrible time getting mine to connect the first time even after connecting to the 2ghz side of my wifi router then it suddenly worked.
 
Are you connecting to a 2ghz access point? I had a horrible time getting mine to connect the first time even after connecting to the 2ghz side of my wifi router then it suddenly worked.
It’s been in use for over a year. Usually I’ve had good luck just pushing the reset button, no luck this time though. I’ll see if I can find an Ethernet cord and plug it directly into my router. That’s all I can think of until tech support gives me something different to try.
 
Tech support says I need to send the brain in for repairs. My question now is if I buy a new one does that mean all my settings will have to start over again or does my settings get stored elsewhere? I’m thinking about buying a brain so that I don’t have to wait for mine to get repaired.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new