Apex classic display blue but blank

steallife904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, so about 2 weeks ago my display on my apex classic went blank. It’s lit blue but nothing on it, just blank blue screen. Tried updating the module in the dashboard but it never does anything. Just sits saying wait 10 seconds or something but nothing. I did update the firmware just Incase, updated the windows multiple times and still tried to update module but still blank. Anything else you guys can think of before I have to call Neptune? My fusion and dashboard work so it’s ok, just my display down.

W1ngz

Failed Padawan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this happen to me twice on a junior. Neptune fixed it for me once, but the second time was a no-go. I stopped using the display and just use fusion and the built-in web interface now.

SashaM24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put a ticket in with Neptune. Same thing happened to me. I thought I was SOL, but the agent gave me a troubleshooting guide and it worked. If I still had the email, I'd pass it along.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried wiggling, reseating or using a different aquabus port for the display? Surprising how often that works.

OP
OP
S

steallife904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried unplugging and replugging multiple times. Have not tried another port. From what I can tell I only have 2 ports and the other one has something plugged into it

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This happens to me EVERYTIME the power goes out. Neptune has to remote in to fix. They tell me there is no way around it other than for me to get a battery backup. I would open a ticket and have them look at it.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.6%
Back