• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Classic

Dolamite76

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new unopened Apex classic as well as an unopened Neptune probe hold. I bought both of these last year when I was gathering what I thought I wanted/needed for my first SW tank. Now that Im getting closer to my build, the sump I ended up getting has probe holders and I want to get the Apex WiFi controller. My spontaneous purchase is your gain.

Probe Holder has been sold separately to the first person who inquired about it. I am now selling the Apex unit for $430 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks.

20170606_112916.jpg
 
Last edited:
Can you resend the tracking number?
 
I have a brand new unopened Apex classic as well as an unopened Neptune probe hold. I bought both of these last year when I was gathering what I thought I wanted/needed for my first SW tank. Now that Im getting closer to my build, the sump I ended up getting has probe holders and I want to get the Apex WiFi controller. My spontaneous purchase is your gain.

Probe Holder has been sold separately to the first person who inquired about it. I am now selling the Apex unit for $430 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks.

20170606_112916.jpg
what all comes with it
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new