Apex Classicv and LET Dimmable

BornHandy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
480
Reaction score
701
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Apex classic, and am trying to wire the control cable to the LET Light ballast.

I am sure it's easy enough, but to save my life, I just can't seem to find the wiring configs for it. There are only two terminals on the ballast, but each channel for the cable has 4 wires.

Anyone else able to chime in?

20190623_140600.jpg 20190623_140607.jpg 20190623_140642.jpg
 
I found that too. The problem is, it requires me to log in, so I created an account. Now, it says I dont have permission to view the thread. So I still can't see what is posted.
 
You only need to use the black and red wire. Clip the other two off and plug the red and black wire into the apex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new