apex customer support

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to get some help from neptunes customer support but have called 5 times but no answer just answering machine or busy tone. I hear they have great customer service but so far im not impress even though i love my apex jr. I just need some help setting it up to view while im away from my house and email/txt setup for alerts. Im calling 408-578-3022, is there another i can call?

VegasRick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aways have excellent support from them using that number, even call backs. Keep trying.

toothman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just hooked up with Neptune systems customer support tonight. Spoke to Paul who was extremely helpful. Best way to contact them is thru their website support. Send an e- mail and they respond extremely quickly. If your problem can't be solved that way they can call you at a specific time and remotely connect to your computer if it is a network problem or talk you through it. Solved my problem in a snap!

OP
OP
G

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone i will leave a email message and will wait til tomorrow before i bug them anymore since i got it working just cant figure how to login outside of my house. I read most of the manuals and online help to figure how to configure the timers, but when it comes to all that ip address stuff im lost and the txt/email isnt working. Im sure it will be a simple fix.

So far this apex jr is awesome and love how easy it was to setup the timers.

OP
OP
G

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got off the phone with apex customer support. Wow that guy was fast, there was no way i would figure out what he did to fix it. I hate it took almost three days to get a response but atleast i got my issue fixed.
Thanks
greg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back