• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex EL controller set

Henryb9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an apex el system for sale, perfect condition.. will come with the original box and items. I’ll put up a working picture of it tonight. Selling because switched to another controller. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks

$405 shipped
$380 cash pick up in highland park,NJ.

OP
OP
Henryb9

Henryb9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4D86DB60-777E-4A96-882B-D2A3F755B890.jpeg

OP
OP
Henryb9

Henryb9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you like the ghl better?
To be honest, I think Neptune’is more user friendly, but once you setup and figure out everything with ghl it’s wonderful also. I switched due to with ghl you can stack it up on top of each other, Neptune’s products are bulky lol and I was running out of space. lol.

StoneRRR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an apex el system for sale, perfect condition.. will come with the original box and items. I’ll put up a working picture of it tonight. Selling because switched to another controller. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks

$405 shipped
$380 cash pick up in highland park,NJ.
Is this still available, it says sale pending if it is can I buy??

Back