APEX FLO Reading

Discussion in 'General Equipment, Hardware, Filtration' started by cccharliecc, Feb 9, 2018.

1. cccharliecc

cccharliecc Well-Known Member

So in Apex Fusion, there is a FLO reading and it includes the WAV's.
    Is there a way to have it include the COR-20 pump so I can get a more accurate reading of my turnover?

I attached a couple pics for reference.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Tags:

2. cccharliecc

Does anyone know how to do this?

3. ca1ore

ca1ore Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award CTARS Member Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor R2R TV Featured

I think you should ask over on the Neptune forum. I am certainly not an Apex guru, but as far as I know FLO is done in the background and I am not aware of any way to modify inputs to the FLO output. Would be interested in the answer myself LOL

4. Waters

Waters "...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall." R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

I believe FLO only is calculated with the WAV pumps.......the tile doesn't even appear until those specific pumps are installed. That value is created due to the information communicated from the "smart" WAVS to the Apex. To be honest, I don't know how useful that value really is anyways.

5. cccharliecc

Aaah ok...it would be nice to have the COR in there also to get a more accurate number.

I post on Neptune’s site also.

Draft saved Draft deleted