Apex Fusion Alarms

Caleb123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I recently bought a second hand Apex setup. I’ve never had a controller of any kind before so I’ve been a little overwhelmed by the whole process - especially with all of the equipment just thrown into a box. I finally got everything hooked up and turned on, but it seems that the system may have kept some of the old alarms. I do not have my return pump connected to the apex at all yet, as I’m able to control it with Mobius. I’ve been receiving alarm notifications all day saying my return is less than 10. I can’t seem to figure out how to turn this off in the Fusion app. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
9BBC295A-9CB3-4054-B154-84E42A4AC8D6.png

Fred2482

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on how clever the previous owner was. Try clicking the gear icon for the settings on the tile named Return and check out the settings. Or it may be in a tile called email.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a second hand Apex setup. I’ve never had a controller of any kind before so I’ve been a little overwhelmed by the whole process - especially with all of the equipment just thrown into a box. I finally got everything hooked up and turned on, but it seems that the system may have kept some of the old alarms. I do not have my return pump connected to the apex at all yet, as I’m able to control it with Mobius. I’ve been receiving alarm notifications all day saying my return is less than 10. I can’t seem to figure out how to turn this off in the Fusion app. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
9BBC295A-9CB3-4054-B154-84E42A4AC8D6.png
Yes click the setting icon next to email switch and show me what’s there. You will need to modify most likely remove a line from there

OP
OP
C

Caleb123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for your help guys! I went into the Return input and fumbled my way through where I found he had a flow sensor attached to it and had an alarm set to trigger when it was outside a certain range. I got another notification that it turned off when I switched it so I should be all set.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back