Apex Fusion App Not Working After Android 10 Update on Pixel

  • Thread starter Thread starter JJKK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JJKK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
235
Reaction score
166
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got the Android 10 update overnight. I haven't been able to launch the Apex Fusion app on my OG Pixel phone. Anyone else with the same issue? Thanks.
 
Just saw over at Neptune Systems Community that this is a known issue and Neptune is releasing a new version soon that will work with Android 10.
 
I have the same issue...really irritating that they knew this update was coming for months, had a beta version to test a new app on...and still provided no warning of any kind even though the app doesn't work at all. I could have put off updating if I'd known this would happen. I hope Neptune's version of "soon" is different from my bank and cable company.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new