Apex Fusion ATK Alarm

KhaoticAdrienne

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I have read multiple posts about this but I want to be sure I'm not configuring the wrong setting. Everything I've read said I need to configure the alarm and the only thing I can find to configure is the actual system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apex alarms 2.jpg apex alarms.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new