Apex fusion feed mode a newbee

  • Thread starter Thread starter imfsub12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

imfsub12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to figure this feed mode out

I go to my pump
Fallback is on
Feed timer is A
Feed timer delay is 5 (what does this mean)

I go to my maxspect
Initial off time 1:00
On time 5:00
Off time 5:00
Feed timer A
Feed timer delay 5

What does this all mean

As when I click my feed A nothing happens that I can see. I would like my pump to turn off and my maxspect as well. If there is a help section to this any where I can read great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new