Apex fusion surprise!

TangerineSpeedo

Reefing since 1989
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
4,124
Reaction score
8,277
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was just on Vaca in Belize. I would frequently check my Fusion app like any nervous parent would. But this time was different. My App, showed two different time zones, The one I was in and the one my tanks were in. This is new to me. I pretty positive it wasn’t there last year when I went to Chicago.
BTW the app. saved my bacon again because one of my Pmup's decided it did not want to work for a few days and I had to manually fill my tank remotely. :grimacing-face: Also lost a flow meter. (minor)
IMG_3051.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new