• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Gear (EB832, GRO, DOS, Trident, WXM, COR-20, Reef Brite Control)

Item Price
$60-$375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a bunch of APEX gear. Everything works, just cleaning out the fish room. Prices include shipping to lower 48.

Details by the pics. If it is in the pic, it is included. If it is not in the pic, I do not have it.

COR-20: $225 SOLD
WXM: $60 SOLD
Trident: $375 SOLD
DOS (Feb 20): $200 SOLD
DOS (May 20): $200 SOLD
GRO: $100 SOLD
EB832: $175 SOLD
Reef Brite dual channel Apex control: $100 SOLD

COR-20: ~2 years old. Used on a frag tank for ~1 year at 30%. Smaller connectors are not used, the union has a 1" gray pvc pipe glued into the top.
IMG_5598.JPEG

WXM: Includes Aquabus cable.
IMG_5595.JPEG

Trident: Works perfect. Nice stable values. ~2 years old. Includes a fresh 2 month kit and the NEAT needle guides. Shutdown was performed. Would keep it, but going to try the Mastertronic. The front left screw foot is a bit rusted so it is tricky to unscrew (just being fully transparent). I do not have the input water clip or the input water filter. Was using it with the DOS for controlled dosing.
IMG_5589.JPEG
IMG_5590.JPEG

DOS: 2 available. I do not have the power supply or aquabus cable. Includes 1link cable (replaces the powersupple and aquabus so only 1 cable instead of 2!). Also includes a jumper so it can show the reservoir fill in fusion (any size reservoir fill can be configured). One was used for AWC (1 gallon per day) and the other for 2 part dosing. I ran RODI through them to clean them out. One is dated Feb 20, the other May 20
IMG_5599.JPEG
IMG_5600.JPEG

GRO: ~1 year old. Does what it is supposed to! This one has the sump mount. Plugs into a 24V connection on the EB832 (or you can buy a separate power adapter)
IMG_5593.JPEG

EB832: ~2 years old. All outlets work. Just the EB832 and mount... No aquabus cable.
IMG_5591.JPEG

Reef Brite Dual Channel Apex control: You plug the blue cable into the APEX head unit and it will control 2 reef brite strips. Also includes 2 Y adapters in case you want to power more smaller strips. Note that you still use your power supply, you plug that into one end, then the light plugs into the other side. The cables with the blue markers "are connected".
IMG_5594.JPEG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jon's Reef

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
GRO worked really well. I was skeptical of the power at first as I had a kessil 380, but this actually grew chaeto better. In particular I would have to lower the 380 to reduce light spill, which created a hotspot that would burn the chaeto. With the GRO, I could lower it to reduce the light spill while still covering the whole refugium.
I am selling because I took that refugium offline.
1662807987377.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Any one link cable for sale ?

1664227523907.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 71 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back