• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex trident for sale

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

YaboiNathan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2016
Messages
450
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got a good condition apex trident, pull out and check the tubing yesterday, been using it for less than 6 months. Work like a charm. Come with: box, all the tubing, power supply and aquabus cable. All you need is a new set of reagent: 400 shipped

IMG_2992.jpeg IMG_2991.jpeg
 
I got a good condition apex trident, pull out and check the tubing yesterday, been using it for less than 6 months. Work like a charm. Come with: box, all the tubing, power supply and aquabus cable. All you need is a new set of reagent: 400 shipped

IMG_2992.jpeg IMG_2991.jpeg
Hello There,

I am interested in buying the Trident. Of course, this is the first time that I am doing this. How do we work the Payment Process?

Alvaro
 
If you have PayPal, you can send the money to me, I will add the tracking whenever I ll ship normally I will ship out a business day later. I will pm you my PayPal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new