Apex help

kac0143

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I purchased a used Apex classic. Hooked up to router and setup an account. It wants a token and I can't find it. It mentioned updating firmware if I don't see token. Do I need to take Apex out of former owners name? Thanks

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. After you signed into your Apex Fusion account you are instructed to "link" your Apex to Apex Fusion.
  2. To generate your connection token go to your Apex Display module, tap the center button and scroll to "Apex Fusion: Link," then tap the center button twice. ...
  3. Enter this token into Apex Fusion.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are the new owner of a previously-owned Apex which is still linked to the previous owner's APEX Fusion account

The best course of action is to ask the previous owner to Remove the Apex from his or her APEX Fusion account. If this is not possible, then the second option is to reset the Apex back to factory defaults. This will reset all outlet and probe names to default, reset all programming to default, etc. This is probably desirable to do anyway so you can start off fresh.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 100 42.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 48.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.4%
Back