Apex, how do you add an additional tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter w2inc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    apex
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

w2inc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
366
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I track multiple tanks with water test kits? Can I separate screens and get at a glance dashboard shots of each tank?
 
Neptune has a youtube video on how to do it. I did not watch it, it just popped up wnen I was looking for something else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new