Apex IF & DoW Timers Help

TangoTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’d like some help

So I want to run a power head to clean debris from the bottom of my tank everyday expect the weekends from 7am to 8am. when this power head is on I want my other power heads and gyre to be off.

my program for the power head that will clean the tank is this:

If Time 07:00 to 7:59 Then On
If DoW S-----S Then OFF

now when I apply this to the rest of my power heads including the gyre that I want working all the time except when this powerhead turns on I’ve written this for the rest of the pumps just mentioned:

If Time 07:00 to 7:59 Then OFF
If DoW S-----S Then OFF

the problem I’m facing is that the last line is being read as turn off the gyres and main pumps on the weekend and they don’t run on Saturday or sunday. How do I have the main pumps run all the time while still including this schedule I want to incorporate

hope I explained this correctly and I’ll be open to suggestions on how to better this schedule

any form of support is appreciated thank you guys in advance and for this great tutorial as well

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 27.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back