OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was serious. If you just needed it to reboot, and didn't know how, that's the easiest way.
I know you were serious and it worked! I was so excited to find a simple solution. I was serious too. It was outstanding!

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another suggestion.. jr is pretty simple but If there is anything you can't figure out you can allow another apex user to "manage" your fusion within the settings. So if there is someone you trust, they can log in to your account and set it up for you within your controlled settings. But I suggest you play with it so you can understand how it operates. Apex support can also do this for you but sometimes you have to wait for an "appointment".
Thanks! I figured out Fusion and programmed the outlets. Now that I'm connected I can do everything with my phone and computer. But I still want the display to work just because.

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in the apex manuals it talks about going to the 'classic screen' to fix the blank display. Has anyone ever done this? I read the directions but they were hieroglyphics to me.

OP
OP
glb

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the classic dashboard and display update didn't work. Next stop, Neptune customer service.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back