apex lite connectivity issues

Gaby_scan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, recently i started a max nano and got a great deal on an apex lite with probes, vdm module, aqua controller and also a netgear wec20001...anyways i did everything to set the netgear but when i connect it to the apex brain my WLAN light does't turn on, so obviously i can't connect to my network. I've tried and tried and nothing, am i doing something wrong or does this netgear thing sucks? any advice would be appreciate it, thanks.

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just shooting a few thing out there... 1st you using the same IP addresses scheme? 192.168.0.X ..make sure the 1st three numbers are the same (I used to be a net admin and can’t remember the. Name...Octets?

OP
OP
G

Gaby_scan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just shooting a few thing out there... 1st you using the same IP addresses scheme? 192.168.0.X ..make sure the 1st three numbers are the same (I used to be a net admin and can’t remember the. Name...Octets?

thanks for the tip, i will check this out and see if it works, but i think the ip adress is correct.

OP
OP
G

Gaby_scan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my router is like 20ft from the apex, but i don't thing that is a big deal for connectivity right? thanks

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back