Apex settings not saving in ON position

Reefrookie733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
We had a power outage and my lights on my Apex will not come on as scheduled in the AUTO position. I can switch them to ON and they work fine but cannot get them to revert to their former setting coming on automatically and shutting off.

Any suggestions plz?

Wes

Capture.JPG

NeptunePaul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check your clock settings. They should be on auto clock-enabled and DST set to on. Based on your screen shot it looks like you are in Eastern timezone (-5).

NeptunePaul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do i reset that on the base unit. I do not see anywhere in the apex software to change the time.
Click on the gears, then click on the clock. Or click on the task icon, (clipboard right next to the gears) and then select clock setup.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Agree with clock setting
Both should match

1652395890175.png

NeptunePaul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is only possible on the Apex, not the Apex Classic or Apex Classic Lite. To access clock settings on a classic it is most easy to use your display module. Press the center button: Setup> Clock Setup> Auto Clock Enabled > Time Zone > -5> DST > Enabled. If you continue to have trouble please connect with our support team. Be sure to hyperlink this post in your ticket.

OP
OP
Reefrookie733

Reefrookie733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is only possible on the Apex, not the Apex Classic or Apex Classic Lite. To access clock settings on a classic it is most easy to use your display module. Press the center button: Setup> Clock Setup> Auto Clock Enabled > Time Zone > -5> DST > Enabled. If you continue to have trouble please connect with our support team. Be sure to hyperlink this post in your ticket.
Think aligning and updating the clock settings worked! Thanks all

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 152 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back