Apex Sky Connection question

spiderman097

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently, I have 2 Apex Setups in my app. 1 to control my aquarium: pumps, protein skimmer, probes, etc. Another to just control my lights via Bluetooth, my lights are powered via an outlet I installed in my ceiling, and I'd rather not have cords hang down simply to connect the skys via wire to my Apex.

During the BRS Apex live show, I asked if there was going to be any future connectivity for Apex skys that are connected via Bluetooth to your current Apex Aquarium Setup. Someone said that this is available right now, but when I just tried it; my apex is looking for the wired connection.

Does anyone else have experience with this? Are they meaning to just connect my apex via wire for initialization, but then disconnect them and the Bluetooth control should work? Were they incorrect, and I am doomed to have 2 Apex "aquariums" forever?

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new