• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

APEX System - Arizona - Will ship

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Galail52

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
55
Reaction score
91
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got an older Apex system that I'm just not going to use that deserves a better home. Please forgive me if I name some of these wrong, but pictures will also be posted to help with that.





Included are:


Base Unit $150


EnergyBar 8 x2 $75 each


Apex Display included with base unit OR $25


PM1 $50


PM2 $50 - SOLD


WXM $50


FMM $50


ALD $50


Solid Surface Leak Detection Probe x1 included with the ALD


Automatic Feeder System $50


Breakout box included with base unit OR $25





Probes are included. They may or may not need replacing. Not 100% sure.





Asking $500 OBO. Will part out. Best deal is the whole thing though

Please note : Shipping is available. I will split shipping cost 50/50 with you

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
 
Last edited:
I did not mean any disrespect toward your post, I really thought it was a typo but you have the right to ask whatever you want to ask. :) glws
 
I did not mean any disrespect toward your post, I really thought it was a typo but you have the right to ask whatever you want to ask. :) glws
Oh you're good! I appreciate the feedback on the price. Had a feeling I was high.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new