Apex to BRS dosers help

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,251
Reaction score
29,661
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How am I supposed to set it up so the APEX turns the outlet on for a few minutes split up multiple times a day? All the options regarding dosing requires the DOS which I don’t have.

6560689A-43BD-404A-90CD-AAA9DBC2FE3C.png
 
431511D2-1E7B-4143-9626-FF9B82AB67F6.png
 
You need to just do the if statements for if time =x to y then on, else off,
 
Go to the advanced tab, then use this calc to figure out the OSC command:

https://www.reeftronics.net/adpg/dosingcalc.php
It will give you the exact syntax to put in the advanced tab(just copy/paste).
Ive had several BRS Dosers for many years now..love them, rock solid units.

It’s too bad Neptune’s gate keeping makes it so we have to use Reeftronics website to generated the OSC syntax code for them though.

It’s kind of a pain to have to use this code OSC code generator every time I need to make adjustments.
I find it very ‘slimy’ of Neptune to not have a Fusion wizard for others besides their own DOS units.

For this reason, I find myself wishing I went with Hydros Controller as their UI supports other dosers unlike Apex who try and force you to buy DOS in order to use fusion wizard for dosing adjustments and set refill reminders etc.

Hopefully with BRS now owing Neptune..that type of slimy sales tactics will end..and fusion will control BRS Dosers in a ‘friendlier/more ethical ’ manner in the future. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new