Apex trident / dose help!!!

Surfpulse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey

So I have had the trident for a few months now. It has been jumping all over with its readings last week. I have restarted it, factory reset, calibrated it add new solution and still my levels are off. Is this thing really this bad?
Plus I tried to allow it to dose my tank, but it dumping a ton into my tank and honestly I barely have anything in the tank. Maybe 20 small frags or so in 180 gallon tank. My alk per the system is 8.7 but with hanna check im at 11.2.
I asked my buddy who has a aquarium business, he told me to reach out on here. He is 110% a GHL guy and has little knowledge about apex. So any advice or guidance would be pretty rad, considering someone else has had to have an issue with this?

Also I have reached out to neptune and unfortunately they have not seen to be a lot of help. Its an on going process.
I have half way tempted to sell this all and go to GHL.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d keep contact with apex. Right now I would test all parameters, if they are off by a little then dose slowly by hand, if they are off by a lot do a small waterchange or again dose (slowly!)

Back