Apex Variable speed ports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have a question about the variable speed ports on one of my apex units. I have a classic running and a new orange apex running. Both apex systems I am using the variable speed ports to dim my lights. The classic is dimming rapid led home made lights and the new apex is dimming diy T5 lighting. Now here is my issue. As shown in my pictures below the classic apex in fusion shows the % that the variable outlet is running at that moment but the new apex variable ports say TBL. I would like to see the % instead of TBL. As far as set up they are set up identically besides the time pints and % values. Wondering if anyone knows how I can get them to read %. Thanks for any help.
50C5328C-BE2B-4BED-80BA-87F80C9B79A8.png
434ECFC2-5441-408C-BDEA-F57807599ACE.png

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately there's no way to force the new Apex base unit to display the percentage on variable outputs. However if you use a VDM module, it will display the percentage. You can read about this here:

OP
OP
((FORDTECH))

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately there's no way to force the new Apex base unit to display the percentage on variable outputs. However if you use a VDM module, it will display the percentage. You can read about this here:
Wow that sure was a screw up from Neptune’s. My 12 year old apex does it but my 6 month old one is not capable. Thanks for the info appreciate it. Gunna now look for a vdm module. And as I write this makes me wonder if intentionally done to make us buy another module.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back