Apex VDM to Kessil cable extender

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonmf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jonmf

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
29
Location
Los Angeles.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Question about extending this cable to connect the first light to the vdm module. The longest I can find this cable is 6'. I ran across a cable that I think I can use to extend it but I'm worried about a volt drop or any communication issues for that matter. Any one have any feedback on this?

VDM to Kessil cable.

e43fd8ac7f9cf3908913666a1647132c.jpg


Extender cable

41b5d8739f126d2c90afebcfca209d08.jpg


Thanks!
 
I have tried 25 feet extention cable and it was OK for me. However my cable is a lot thicker than the one you show in your picture
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new