Apex USB cable

jimbosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, hoping this will be an easy question to answer.

I’m looking for a USB cable compatible with Neptune apex that is at a 90 degree, I have an automatic feeder that the cable sits off a couple inches past the feeder making it difficult to have next to a wall. I’m trying to avoid having the feeder sticking off the side of the tank. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
Hello everyone, hoping this will be an easy question to answer.

I’m looking for a USB cable compatible with Neptune apex that is at a 90 degree, I have an automatic feeder that the cable sits off a couple inches past the feeder making it difficult to have next to a wall. I’m trying to avoid having the feeder sticking off the side of the tank. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
This is what I used - Amazon product ASIN B0BZ7NWL2Z for the same reason you're looking.
 
Hello everyone, hoping this will be an easy question to answer.

I’m looking for a USB cable compatible with Neptune apex that is at a 90 degree, I have an automatic feeder that the cable sits off a couple inches past the feeder making it difficult to have next to a wall. I’m trying to avoid having the feeder sticking off the side of the tank. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
This is what I used - Amazon product ASIN B0BZ7NWL2Z for the same reason you're looking.
Nothing showed up for me, is it possible for you to send it in a private message?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new