Apex Wi-Fi issue

LT43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an ongoing support ticket with Neptune about my issue but maybe I can find faster help here. My Apex will not connect to Wi-Fi, I have tried resetting the unit, using my phone to set it up, my wife’s phone, and also using a hardwire and then setting up the Wi-Fi via the admin login via the web browser. When I try to do it with my phone it says “Unable to join the network” and then sits on a loading screen indefinitely. Everything works fine when I have it hardwired but unfortunately there is no way to have that permanently short of running new Ethernet cables to that room. Firmware is also all up to date.

Suggestions?

OP
OP
LT43

LT43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured out a temporary, or permanent depending on Neptune support, work around for anyone also in this situation. I got a portable Wi-Fi router and set it up in client mode, hooked the router to my home Wi-Fi and then plugged the router into the Apex via Ethernet and it’s working great. We will see what happens next week, I have a support call scheduled with Neptune.

TP-Link N300 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router(TL-WR802N) - WiFi Bridge/Range Extender/Access Point/Client Modes, Mobile in Pocket https://a.co/d/guIjQKN

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back