Apex with reef radiance dm 155m lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter ken77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ken77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
465
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three of these lights. Was using a modified Ethernet cable to connect them to my rke before I upgraded to a full apex today. Any one know how I connect them to the variable speed ports? It looks like normal Ethernet cable at both ends but I want to be sure.
 
Last edited:
You just need to find out what the wiring is on the Apex connector. You will undoubtedly need to make a custom cable with the RJ45 connectors on each end. Also you will need to split the cable to the three lights unless you have three variable speed ports available.
 
I got them working. I cut off my rke ends and spliced all three cables to one end of an Ethernet cable just using the four wires that I needed.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new