Apex with Wansview cam?

AshwinRavi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2017
Messages
374
Reaction score
519
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday reefers,

I recently purchased the apex wifi controller, and have had the wansview cam from Amazon for a while now (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JGBIC80/ref=twister_B074BTLH3S?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)
I have the cam installed right on the glass and for what its worth, it's doing a fantastic job whenever or wherever I get the feeling to look up on my tank.
Now that I have the apex, is there a way, I can hook up this cam to apex and view it from the dashboard?
 
I don't have an Apex so I can't help you with that, but I do have the same cameras. Good camera for the price. I have mine across the room facing the tank but would like to have it on the glass. How did you get the camera on the glass?
 
I don't have an Apex so I can't help you with that, but I do have the same cameras. Good camera for the price. I have mine across the room facing the tank but would like to have it on the glass. How did you get the camera on the glass?
like this :) the tissue was originally temporary to get the right viewing angle but ended up permanently staying there.

20180511_095525.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new