Apex with Wansview cam?

AshwinRavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday reefers,

I recently purchased the apex wifi controller, and have had the wansview cam from Amazon for a while now (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JGBIC80/ref=twister_B074BTLH3S?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)
I have the cam installed right on the glass and for what its worth, it's doing a fantastic job whenever or wherever I get the feeling to look up on my tank.
Now that I have the apex, is there a way, I can hook up this cam to apex and view it from the dashboard?

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have an Apex so I can't help you with that, but I do have the same cameras. Good camera for the price. I have mine across the room facing the tank but would like to have it on the glass. How did you get the camera on the glass?

OP
OP
AshwinRavi

AshwinRavi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have an Apex so I can't help you with that, but I do have the same cameras. Good camera for the price. I have mine across the room facing the tank but would like to have it on the glass. How did you get the camera on the glass?
like this :) the tissue was originally temporary to get the right viewing angle but ended up permanently staying there.

20180511_095525.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back