Apex won’t make initial connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter JetsIrish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JetsIrish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
105
Reaction score
65
Location
Alexandria
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My brand new A3 apex won’t give me a blue light or make a wifi connection. Any ideas? The light went blue once, couldn’t connect, and now going straight to orange. I tried restarting using the hard reset button on the back, but that didn’t work (went straight to orange light).
Support has not responded to email and phone call has gone straight to the message saying to call back. Very frustrated. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks!
 
I know this can be frustrating. They will answer. I remember setting up my two; I just followed the directions...well, I do think there was one problem, but that was me not understanding the directions.
 
Thanks for answering. I actually resolved the issue myself through some dumb luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new