apex won't turn fan on

  • Thread starter Thread starter jacksin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I tried programming a different outlyto turn the fan on and that other outlet didn’t work either
The outlets controlled by time have continued to function properly
Should I try to reset everything
 
I tried programming a different outlyto turn the fan on and that other outlet didn’t work either
The outlets controlled by time have continued to function properly
Should I try to reset everything
This seems like an easy fix, but very difficult to troubleshoot without being able to access your fusion.
 
Just did a factory reset
That didn’t work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new