ApexEL not turning blue to setup

Mutton Biryani

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I bought a used Apex El from a trusted source locally. They say they uninstalled it from their Apex fusion.

I am having a lot of trouble setting it up. It simply will not connect to the network. I have all the instructions in Apex fusion app. It says to wait until the Apex logo turns blue on the main unit. After waiting several hours it continues to change colors. I reset it a few times holding it down for several minutes. The access to hold it down for roughly 6 minutes or until I see a blue light. I have held it down for several minutes and do not see any blue light when resetting. I have even tried unplugging and replugging the whole system in a different location. I have reset my Wi-Fi several times as well and it seems to be working fine on all other devices.

The lights on the brain continue to change and will not settle on the blue color to help me proceed with the next steps.

Anyone know what's going on? Your help is very much appreciated

Thanks

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it’s continuously cycling the colors, it may be stuck in a reboot loop. You might need to contact Neptune Support:

OP
OP
M

Mutton Biryani

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. K sent them a ticket.

The reset button doesn't seem to work on the device. I can feel a click so I know I'm pushing it right

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back