App Issues Android

ReeferDave01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since upgrading to new app release on Android, I haven't been able to log in. Giving me "Network Error, try again later". I verified my credentials on the web, reinstalled app & still same issue. Anyone else getting this?

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched to a dedicated chrome page for viewing R2R on my phone because of issues like this popping up all the time. Go to the R2R home page in chrome and then press the button with the three dots in the upper right-hand corner. In that menu, select "add to home screen" and an app-like icon will appear on your home screen that will always take you directly to R2R :)

Crimson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched to a dedicated chrome page for viewing R2R on my phone because of issues like this popping up all the time. Go to the R2R home page in chrome and then press the button with the three dots in the upper right-hand corner. In that menu, select "add to home screen" and an app-like icon will appear on your home screen that will always take you directly to R2R :)

Your right, the alerts are a bit much. They do give you the option to tone down the alerts. Go under settings then push notifications.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.7%
Back