App recommendations?

Requin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what apps you all have found that you wish you knew about before you started your tank?

It's been 20+ years since I had a tank. Back then I used Excel to track water quality each week. I'm thinking someone has already created a way to do that on my phone. My Sicce pump has an app that I'll get and use for sure.

Thanks!

ScubaSkeets

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For water parameters, etc., I think Aquarium Assistant is really good. (android. Not sure if it's available for ios)

WarEaglesReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're on iOS, ReefTrace is pretty great. Cost a few bucks, but has a ton of features for tracking/storing data. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm pretty happy with it.

Wendi1bird

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what apps you all have found that you wish you knew about before you started your tank?

It's been 20+ years since I had a tank. Back then I used Excel to track water quality each week. I'm thinking someone has already created a way to do that on my phone. My Sicce pump has an app that I'll get and use for sure.

Thanks!
I have been searching Google and forums on here and other aquarium sites and thought I had found an answer with Aquarimate. I did not get the subscription, but I wanted to be sure it would work the way I was hoping first. I started putting in livestock and equipment and some parameter measurements from the past 2 months, but went to look for "help" or "how-to" section and cannot find one. Very frustrating. I cannot even see how to delete a parameter entered incorrectly. Anyone else having this problem?

OP
OP
Requin

Requin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been searching Google and forums on here and other aquarium sites and thought I had found an answer with Aquarimate. I did not get the subscription, but I wanted to be sure it would work the way I was hoping first. I started putting in livestock and equipment and some parameter measurements from the past 2 months, but went to look for "help" or "how-to" section and cannot find one. Very frustrating. I cannot even see how to delete a parameter entered incorrectly. Anyone else having this problem?
I went with Reef Trace. Cheaper and didn’t require a subscription. So I am no help.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back