Apr 2026 POTM Fish Head Shot.

The Mandarin, Pictilis Anthias, & Double Saddle Butterflyfish are non-official entries.
I’ll stick with the CBB as my official entry if I’m coloring within the lines of posted entry rules.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0731.jpeg
    IMG_0731.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0708.jpeg
    IMG_0708.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0553.jpeg
    IMG_0553.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 59
I've edited my previous photo to not be my submission.

Official Submission Entry -
Donald "Red" Grant
Coris gaimard - Red coris wrasse / Galaxy wrasse
_MG_3775.jpg


Canon 5d Mark IV - ISO 2000 105mm f/4.0 1/200 sec
 
Entry- chaulk bass likes being photographed lol so it was easy to get a pic.
iPhone 14 with orange filter
IMG_0750.png
That fish is almost as grumpy looking as grumpy cat.
1776905806350.png
 
I've edited my previous photo to not be my submission.

Official Submission Entry -
Donald "Red" Grant
Coris gaimard - Red coris wrasse / Galaxy wrasse
_MG_3775.jpg


Canon 5d Mark IV - ISO 2000 105mm f/4.0 1/200 sec
007 haha I love his name!
 
Official entry
Clown gobby taken with Samsung Galaxy 24
20260314_085650.jpg
I love my clown goby in my office 20g. He's so freaking judgemental, but an absolute clown!
1777855849150.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new