April, 2018 POTM Voting Poll - Hungry Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Choose the POTM Winner for April, 2018


  • Total voters
    278
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
 
I had already voted but had to add it was a hard decision, they’re all really good.:)
 
I can honestly say I have struggled to pick the best of these photographs as they are all stunning !

I keep returning to them to see if I can decide yet.....
 
Done
 
Voted
 
The poll closes at midnight tonight. Still time to get your votes in!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new