AQ-3000s help

Miller Aquatic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2023
Messages
450
Reaction score
121
Location
Bradford
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a tank from someone and he threw in a used skimmer for me and I’ve never had a skimmer of this dimension before. It’s an octopus 202s classic skimmer. I don’t know if this is everything I would need for the pump? The pictures I see it looks different. Since this thing was used I’ve been soaking it in white viniger

IMG_0800.png IMG_0799.jpeg IMG_0796.jpeg IMG_0797.jpeg
 
The other part of it is this but it’s not connect like in the picture could it be just an older design?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 43
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new