• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Illumination Axis 20 Pump

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling this basically brand-new Axis 20. It won’t work with my current set up. I put it in the tank for 5 minutes and that was it. 50 dollars plus shipping.

IMG_7955.jpeg IMG_7956.jpeg

Last edited:

braaap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
BUMP! Such a good deal. I'll send you screenshots of him only testing it for 5 mins lol

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Brs ships for free and marks down %15 if it's been opened or generally just returned and even more of it has been used. What in 5 minutes immediately made you decide to sell it........? Did it not fit? Did you run it? Did you set it up with the app?

OP
OP
lawnman

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brs ships for free and marks down %15 if it's been opened or generally just returned and even more of it has been used. What in 5 minutes immediately made you decide to sell it........? Did it not fit? Did you run it? Did you set it up with the app?
Not enough GPH for my tank. BRS charges returned shipping and restocking. Are you interested or just kicking tires and curious?

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Did you lower the price I thought it was at 75 last I saw, honestly I was commenting asking with the last guy in a less offensive manner. Idk brs charged returned unless it's a new policy. I returned a open box pax bellum c-36, which is an extremely pricey item to ship, and they just sent me a label. Free shipping both way

What were you using it for? 50 now bucks isn't terrible but I'm not sure about it's application

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 66 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back